(For Indian donors & Indian intended parents only)
Charges vary from donor to donor.For charges please contact us
- ART bank registration charges
- Donor Payment
- Coordinator Charges
- Legal Documentation & Lawyer charges
- Transportation within Delhi- NCR only
- Social worker charges
EXCLUSIONS (Extra charges apply to avail these services )
- Donor Screening – scanning/ investigations per donor
- Medicines Per case
- Induction by IVF specialist
- Injection and Nursing charges
- Antibiotics/ any other medicine
- Transportation charges outside Delhi- NCR (To and fro)
|Screening USG donor|
Bld grouping and Rh typing, CBC, HbsAg, Hepatitis C, HIV, VDRL, Hb Electrophoresis, BT, CT, S Prolactin, LH, FSH, TSH
S.E2 (2-3 times), RBS, urine r/m.
AMH (If requested)
|Follicular Monitoring (3-4 times)|
- Donors screening, recruitment , ovulation induction will be carried out at Delhi.
- Donor accompanied by a social worker will be transported to the IVF centre one day prior to the procedure (Pick up).
- Donor will be transported back to Delhi same day in the evening/ next day.
- Screening investigations and induction of donor will be started on receiving 50% payment of donor charges + investigation + USG charges; remaining 50% Donor charges has to be transferred after the procedure.
- IVF centre has to sign a MOU (Memorandum of understanding) with ART bank
- Recruiting surrogate
- Preparing surrogate- hormonal stimulation to prepare desired endometrial thickness.
- All the medicines for surrogate preparation and ANC.
- All the investigations and scanning of surrogate.
- Legal Documentation with surrogacy lawyer
- All responsibility of the surrogate from recruitment till 3 months postpartum
- Antenatal care includes stay/ diet/social support/medicine/exercises /skype chatting
- Postnatal care includes stay/ diet/social support/medicine/exercises /skype chatting
- ANC and PNC care by reputed gynecologists
- Transportation of surrogates both locally and within India for visits to IVF Centre’s , always accompanied by a social worker.
- All fares included . ( except if the centre doesnt inform before hand and have to go for tatkal tickets )
- Surrogate profile bank will be provided to IVF Centre, IVF Centre have to choose at least 3 surrogates. After finalizing the surrogate IVF Centre has to make the first payment after which all legal documentations, and surrogate preparation will be started to provide desired ET thickness. Surrogate will be transported to IVF center along with a social worker 1-2 days prior to ET (Embryo transfer). IVF Centre will arrange for stay of surrogate and her attendant (Social worker). Surrogate will be transported back to surrogacy Centre max. 48 hrs after ET.
- This is mandatory for the surrogate to stay in the surrogacy home for entire period of pregnancy, till delivery.
OTHER SERVICES ON COST/ ON ACTUALS
NICU CHARGES – AS PER ACTUAL BILL OF HOSPITAL
HOSPITALISATION/ ANY OTHER PROCEDURE OR ANY MEDICAL COMPLICATION DURING 10 MONTHS
ANY OTHER INVESTIGATION FROM IP SIDE LIKE PGD
BANK DETAILS FOR TRANSECTION
BANK NAME- HDFC BANK
AC NO- 50200004715860
NAME- PASHUPATI LIFECARE PVT LTD
BRANCH LOCATION: sector 10-a, KHANDSA ROAD, GURGAON
IFSC CODE: HDFC0001002
AC TYPE: CURRENT ACCOUNT