- A married lady with atleast one living child and preferably has her family completed with the consent of her husband .
- She is deemed fit medically and gynecoloically to carry a pregnancy till term and deliver it without causing any endangerment to her and the childs life.
- She is fit mentally and psychologically.
- Counselling by a psychologist.
- Informed consent for IVF and surrogacy signed by surrogate and her husband.
- Legal consultation with independent legal counsel regarding the terms of the surrogacy contract and the potential legal consequences of the surrogacy.
- After embryo transfer surrogate has to stay in a surrogate home well equipped with all facilities.
Pre Surrogacy Evaluation for Surrogate Mother
- Detailed history is taken.
- Detailed family history of genetic disorder and diseases is taken.
- Complete clinical examination and examination is done.
- Surrogate is screened for routine blood tests, infective diseases like CBC, Blood group, hormone test, HIV, Hepatitis B, venereal diseases etc.
- Her husband is also screened for HIV.
- She is given nutritional supplement for :
-Iron replacement: To prevent anemia and replenish the iron store in her body
-Folic acid : To prevent folic acid deficiency and reduce the related problem in fetus e.g. neural tube defect
-Vitamin B6 and B12: To prevent deficiency
-High protein diet: For improving the overall health and prevent protein deficiency and build up good hemoglobin.
- Formal consents are taken for the treatment.
You can call us and discuss with our coordinator any time you feel like or drop down with prior appointment
- The intended parent is informed about the background of the intended surrogate mother.
- If the intended parent finds intended surrogate suitable, a couple surrogate meeting is organized if the couple wants.
- The intended parent interacts with the intended surrogate mother and her husband
If both of them are satisfied , they are taken up together for an IVF cycle.
Apply Surrogate Online Application Click Here